Saturday, December 12, 2015

Thieves cleaner

I love Young Living's Thieves oil!  I use it ALL the time. The blend was inspired by the legend of four 15th-century French thieves who formulated a special aromatic combination composed of clove, rosemary, and other botanicals they used while robbing the dead and dying.(I found that info on the YL website) Crazy huh?  It is great to diffuse during the winter months because of its antibacterial properties.  It also smells like Christmas!  
Any who, Young Living has a cleaning product that, from what I understand, is pretty amazing and economical.  I just purchased it today and it should be in next week.  I will update this post with my expert research <<heavy sarcasm>>.  I just use the thieves oil for now and a few other items to make an awesome counter-top spray for my granite counter-tops.
This can be used anywhere to disinfect and clean.  I just use it right now on my granite because it makes it smell good, cleans awesome, and makes it shine!
Below are the ingredients but I'm going to be honest...I just wing it on the measurements.  Especially when I'm out and in a rush!
Ingredients:
20 drops of Thieves Oil
2 Cups of water
4 tbsp of Castile soap or Dawn dish soap
4 tbsp of rubbing alcohol
Its the rubbing alcohol that does the trick on the shine.  I made a batch once without it and noticed a huge difference.  My counter-tops had streaks!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment