Saturday, December 12, 2015

Microwave mess

Is this what your microwave looks like right now? Does it always seems to look like this?

Microwaves are handy. If you don’t use yours everyday then you are either Martha Stuart or you are a liar. So, how do you keep it clean? 

Yeah, you can monitor your family like a hawk and have them use a paper towel over their food every time.  I hate using a paper towel.  Seems to stick to the food or it won't stay on the plate. Ugh! First world problems? Amiright?

The solution was just right around the corner.  My mother bought this cool plastic lid that covers the size of a plate and keeps it in her microwave.  She had two and gave me the extra! Awesome!  I was super excited...it doesn't take much.
Because of this handy contraption, I rarely have to wipe down my microwave walls. When I do, I just throw a wet scrub sponge in there, spray the walls with an all-purpose cleaner and heat it for about 20 seconds. The food will wipe away effortlessly. Yes, I said effortlessly! Put this item at the top of your Jennifer told me to buy this stuff list.

I found the cool cover on amazon recently.  I was curious.
Here's a link to the item on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment